Who said that? None other than Albert Einstein!
Continuing with our PQs- Picturesque Quotes series- finding an appropriate picture was no problem. I retrieved a picture of school going children in Pilani. Shot one morning in 2013 when we were in Pilani for our Reunion to celebrate the 40th Year of graduation from BITS Pilani-- the picture shows high school children on the way to school. The teenagers are riding the bicycles maintaining perfect balance.
We need a similar balance in our lives such as:
- Physical balance meaning good health
- Emotional balance-- staying calm even in times of crisis
- Economic balance-- earn a living and invest for future
- Spiritual balance-- needed when we suffer bereavements/ trauma etc
- Relationship balance-- with friends and family
- Work-life balance-- between work and personal life and so on.
Happy riding the cycle of life!
Just in case you missed browsing earlier PQs, click the links below:
Dance gives you...
Rose petals and life
Thanks for browsing.
Your feedback is always welcome
-Harsh-the-Ghumakkad/ 24th March 2015
Postscript: For some people like our son Ankush, 'Bicycle is life!' Thanks Prabjoth our daughter-in-law, for this apt rejoinder. See the picture below with the bicycle having a pride of place in the living room in Chennai: